smileeveryday
smileeveryday目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:1954
魅 力 值:582
龙    币:10471
积    分:4213.9
注册日期:2004-02-09

查看smileeveryday个人资料   给smileeveryday发悄悄话   将smileeveryday加入好友   搜索smileeveryday所有发表过的文章   给smileeveryday发送电子邮件      

续2:
The next Saturday Zoe got changed in the changing rooms with me. She had a new white ballet tutu for 8 year olds (although she was only 5) and oh! How pretty she looked in it, it definitely beats her pink one! She got dressed a quick as a flash and skipped into the studios to have a short practice before the class started. After 5 minutes Miss. Hardy our ballet teacher came in. Miss. Hardy was a very stern teacher; she has long chestnut brown hair tied neatly in a bun and she has an extremely straight back perfect as a dancer’s body.
The lesson started with warm up’s, plies, grand battlements and Battement degage, then centre work (my favourite) With Chasses,sissones, temps leves, and the fantastic Grand Jetes! Next, of course is something that I don’t enjoy which is flexibility, but Zoe loves these. She can do the splits both ways and can hold her leg in the air too! So that’s something for her to enjoy! Finally we done the end of lesson reverence/curtsy then the lesson was over. Phew! That was a tiring 2 hours! We got changed and waited in the hall for mum. A few minutes later she arrived to take us home. We said goodbye to Miss. Hardy and left the building, on the way Zoe kept on showing off about her dancing.
The following morning when I woke up I found Zoe practicing grand battements in our room with a copy of Miss. Hardy’s lesson books on the floor; I stared at her in surprise for a moment then blurted out “ So that’s how you get so good at it!” Yes, my sneaky little sister had been practicing every morning before I woke up! And that was a great idea because every single morning, when I wake up Zoe would be having her breakfast in the kitchen! Zoe turned around, looked at me and said “Morning.” I didn’t say morning back to her because I was very, very angry; imagine practicing every morning without telling your own sister! Isn’t that ridiculous?
2006-11-27 19:24:09   此文章已经被查看199次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: