魅 力 值:3935
龙    币:20981
积    分:10119.8
注册日期:2004-06-22

查看维婷个人资料   给维婷发悄悄话   将维婷加入好友   搜索维婷所有发表过的文章   给维婷发送电子邮件      

妈妈必给孩子看的英文童谣
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/O_92hbR7jwQ/

1. Happy land

Happy land, Happy land. Every day’s a happy day. Happy land, Happy land. Every day’s a happy day. Funny Land, funny land. Let’s go to happy land! Fly with us on our magic bus. It’s just a smile way. Fly with us on our magic bus. It’s just a smile way. Are you ready? ok! We’re going to happy land. we’re going there to play. We’re going there today. Come on! Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go to happy land!

2. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star. How I wonder what you are? Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky.
When the blazing sun is gone, When he nothing shines upon, Then you show your little light, twinkle, tinkle all the night.
Then the travler in the dark, Thank you for your tiny spark, Could he see which way to go, If you didn’t twinkle so?
In the dark blue sky you keep, While you through my window deep. And you never shut your eye, Till the sun is in the sky.

3. LONDON BRIDGE

4. OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM

5. TURKEY IN THE STRAW

I went out to milk. And I didn’t know how. And I milked the goat Instead of the cow. A monkey sitting on a pile of straw. Winkin’ at his mother in law. Turkey in the straw! Turkey in the straw! Turkey in the straw! Turkey in the straw! Roll’em, twist’em up A high Tuckahoe. And you hit’em up a tune Called turkey in the straw.

6. Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!

7. Oh, When The Saints

8. The Bear

9. I am a Music Man

10. Dance, Thumbkin, Dance

11. If You Are Happy And You Know It

12. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

13. My Old Kentucky Home

14. Ten Fat Sausages

15. Pease Porridge Hot

16. The Big Ship Sails

17. The Little Pig Went to Market