经 验 值:4326
魅 力 值:2081
龙    币:9737
积    分:5692
注册日期:2004-02-04

查看老千儿个人资料   给老千儿发悄悄话   将老千儿加入好友   搜索老千儿所有发表过的文章   给老千儿发送电子邮件      

你说的恍惚感,也许就是我体会到的那种宿命感吧,
虽然用的是第一人称,但作者好像说的是别人的故事,不悲不喜。

我看英文版的开头--不对,是第二章的时候,读到主人公经常做的那个梦,忽然觉得很心痛,虽然作者叙述起来的时候还是那种“不喜不悲”的平静。也许这就是男读者和女读者的区别吧。

干脆,我从手头的盗版书上摘抄下来两段好了,就当练习一下我的烂英文。

In later years, I dreamed about the building again and again. The dreams were similar, variations no one dream and one theme. I'm walking through a strange town and I see the house. It's one in a row of building in a district I don't know. I go on, confused, because the house is familiar but its surroundings are not. Then I realize that I've seen the house before. I'm not picturing Bahnhofstrasse in my home town, but another city, or another country. For example, in my dream I'm in Rome, see the house, and realize I've seen it already in Berlin. This dream recognition comforts me; seeing the house again in defferent surroundings is no more surprising than encountering an old friend by chance in a strange place. I turn around, walk back to the house, and climb the steps. I want to go in. I turn the door handle.
But I do not open the door. I wake up knowing simply that I took hold of the knob and turned it. Then the whole dream comes back to me, and I know that I've dreamed it before.
2011-04-07 23:09:07   此文章已经被查看666次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: