等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:11468
魅 力 值:2187
龙    币:20411
积    分:11804
注册日期:2005-01-16

查看飞镝个人资料   给飞镝发悄悄话   将飞镝加入好友   搜索飞镝所有发表过的文章   给飞镝发送电子邮件      

Catch of the Day
My classmate Sun told me that he judge me as a utilitarian. Because I never went to museum, refused to visit Chicago Culture Center, declined to enjoy the exotic life. Only targets and goals remained in my mind. I feel a little bit shame about that, but yes, he is absolutely right.

Today, I hit my last mark in patent law class. I could catch up with my professor’s pace, for the first time. I could understand both he words and other student’s words. Furthermore, I took two pages notes just like I did in copyright law class. I felt very happy so as to plan to answer professor’s question. But I stopped myself at once. That was enough. If my answer was incorrect or absurd, I would loss what I had obtained, the feeling of improvement. I mean, understanding is enough, because my professor spoke really fast. I had been worry about that for a long time. Now, I hold fast to the key of the prison, I was almost free!

Another word I want to say is, in Saturday evening, while doing exercise on the street, I encountered two native black girls who seated in a Cherokee. They could not get their way to Macy Supermarket. So they asked me how to get there. I know where it was. It was located on State Street. I understood their question very well, I knew the place, and I could tell them the right way. But I did not plan to tell them. Why? The answer is I didn’t know how to refuse someone in the past. So, I declined to tell them the truth. I felt what I had done was amazing! Keep it secret.

We met Mr. Baker at church in Sunday evening. We talked about US civil procedure, procedure justice and essence justice. During discussion, an interesting question arose. Someone asked, the Holly Bible read God is Jewish’s God. In as much we were not Jewish, why could we become Christians as well?

Mr. Baker asked in reply: who are Jewish? People lived in Israel? Nobody could answer his question. Then he answered it by himself: There was a man named Abraham. One day, Abraham heard God was saying inside his body. He heard God say, leave your people and abandon your land, go to the place I told you. So he went to the place where Jewish lived. Jewish were the people who can hear God’s voice inside his body. If you try, may be you could. If you could, you would have been reborn. What an excellent analysis!

When we were eating together, I asked another question. Was there a super creator who ever created God? If any, while the creator asking God don’t love me anymore, what could I do? Mr. Baker smiled and said: God is the creator of anything. He is original and ultimate. No other creators. Omnipotent and omniscient mean that. Perfect! I got to know what does a good lawyer means.

I think I have known how to improve English in my own way. Both my idea and method are work well for me. I will carry out and insist them with a firm hand. Anyway, making much more manifested improvements would be impossible because I felt so tired every day. I get up at 6 am and don’t go to bed until 12 pm. Sometimes, I felt my heart was going to broke. There were so many heavy burdens for it. Moreover, I felt very lonely and I recognized that the state of my mind was not so steady. It was dangerous signals!

If improving is not impossible, correcting shortcomings would be another kind of progress. I decide that:

A.Go to sleep before 11:30 pm. Stop posting anything on Wechat after 7:00 pm.
B.Quit from any activity outside law school.
C.Do more exercises. Go to lake shore every Sunday and walk more than 2 hours.
D.Block any black sheep online. Keeping them at a long distance in real life.
E.Eat like a bird and play like a bear.

Catch of the day, just like the bear catch the salmon!
(此文由飞镝在2013-09-25 10:08:25编辑过)

『声明:以上内容为本站网友《飞镝》原创,转载需征得原作者同意并注明转载自www.hlgnet.com』
2013-09-24 12:13:21   此文章已经被查看2859次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: