等    级:长老
经 验 值:1993
魅 力 值:176
龙    币:3008
积    分:1787.6
注册日期:2004-09-11

查看蒙马个人资料   给蒙马发悄悄话   将蒙马加入好友   搜索蒙马所有发表过的文章   给蒙马发送电子邮件      

麻烦哪位给看看这封英文信的大意,发给我bjlgz@hotmail.com 谢谢
FROM MARIAN ROSSMAN TELL +27-73-181-4884 NO 54 ROADERPORT EVENUEJ.H.B SOUT AFRICA {THE DIRECTOR}
DEAR SIR/MARDAM,
With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe, would be of great interest to you. I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my family. I am MRS.MARIAN ROSSMAN the wife of MR.KENNETH ROSSMAN (late) of Zimbabwe. During the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe and from the support of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, all the white farmers were ordered to surrender their farms to his party members and his followers. My husband who was one of the best farmers in our country and treasury of the farmers co-operation did not support his idea and so the party members invaded my husbands farms and burnt everything in the farm, killed my husband and made away with a lot of items in my husbands farm. After the death of my husband, my children and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because of our lives were in danger with the money that my husband kept in his hidden safe in my house. The amount contained in the safe in my house is US$20m(Twenty million US Dollars) and we decided to code the money and move to the Republic of South Africa where we deposited the money in a Security Company as a valuable item. So I decided to make contact with an overseas firm whom will assist me to move this money out of South Africa, because we are asylum seekers here in South Africa. So if you consider this proposal, we have agreed to give you 20% of the total sum for helping us to move this money out of south Africa and 5% will be mapped out for expenses both of us may incur during this transaction and 75% will be for me and my family to invest in your country. All I want is for you to furnish me your details and your personal phone and fax numbers and your email address for easy communication and more information..For the sole purpose of this matter,I wish You can contact my son VINCENT ROSSMAN MY SON NUMBER +27-73-181-4884
MY SON VICENT ROSSMAN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS WHERVER YOU ARE CONFUSED THANKS AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND BEST REGARDS,MRS MARIAN ROSSMAN{FOR THE FAMILY}

--
我的地盘我做主
2006-11-26 16:34:42   此文章已经被查看231次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: