marconi
marconi目前处于离线状态
等    级:长老
经 验 值:1472
魅 力 值:510
龙    币:2424
积    分:1571
注册日期:2003-02-17

查看marconi个人资料   给marconi发悄悄话   将marconi加入好友   搜索marconi所有发表过的文章   给marconi发送电子邮件      

Bird's Place English Party Wrapup Summary
Bird's Place English Party is a great party today. We have familiar faces such as Bird, Jonny, Mountain, Elizabeth and Marconi, as well as new comer Sleeper, Shane and basketball coach Sherry( Elizabeth's Sister :)).

Bird is so nice to provide us with water, orangenade, orange juice and snacks. Sleeper also brings some food and canned beverages that can be used to feed a division of soldiers. Almost everybody works in IT company except the Basketball Coach Sherry, she is doing an Master Degree at Physical Education University. She is a very lovely girl. :)

Bird tried to pay some compliment to Elizabeth to her look and dress, but he used a very literature way of putting it: " Elizabeth, you light up my house!" I don't know if people say this in English or not, but he definately makes Elizabeth very happy.

Shane is a young handsome boy who purchases for an American company. But he only purchased from vendors stationed in the States, haha otherwise I would have sold him tons of craps that his Amreican company pays green cashes :).

I think you all know Jonny, tallish and nice boy, brought his parents last time for the last V8 Event.

Sleeper is a HP consultant, very professional and very HP English. She suggested we take turn to deliver a presentation on any topic that you might be interested in. She even suggested Shane to borrow a slim-designed Barco to juice up the story. Great IDEA!

So listen, if anyone of you would like to give a presentation and have all people's ears and keep their mouths shut, send your topic and content here by either a post or email to Bird or Marconi, I am sure we can arrange that.

And for video show, please contribute your pet DVD/VCDs of blockbuster or TV titles, Bird would love to show them on his equipment.

See you guys tommorrow at V8. Don't forget!!!

--
Marconi :)
2003-07-05 22:09:24   此文章已经被查看110次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: