marconi
marconi目前处于离线状态
等    级:长老
经 验 值:1472
魅 力 值:510
龙    币:2424
积    分:1571
注册日期:2003-02-17

查看marconi个人资料   给marconi发悄悄话   将marconi加入好友   搜索marconi所有发表过的文章   给marconi发送电子邮件      

自然英语模仿秀上的开场白:)欢迎批评呵呵
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Welcome to the English Mimic Show and Singing Party!

First I would like to say thank you to all my friends, David, Madony, April, Bird, Sherling, Water and everyone of you here today, whose efforts made Natural English and this party possible.

We are also highly honored to have presence of HLG VIP guess 北方的狼、俗人、洋葱头etc. We may have heard of each other for long time on the Net, here I would like to say a special thank you to Chuck Liu: “ Thank you for the HLGnet, Chuck! It makes HLG a different community which is closely bonded”

Actually people in this community know each other, help each other, care for each other, and today, party together! And we may learn English together!

English learning has been a schoolwork subject that we have been working hard for good scores in tests. That is why we don’t speak it even if we have studied it for so many years. But it can be fun; today we are going to prove it.

Today is a unique moment because it combines Christmas celebration, friendship, fun and English learning. I believe you will find this party not only an English party but also an occasion that bond strengthened between people and maybe, between present and future.

Thank you!

『声明:以上内容为本站网友《marconi》原创,转载需征得原作者同意并注明转载自www.hlgnet.com』

--
Marconi :)
2003-12-22 01:50:44   此文章已经被查看91次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: