车犁子目前处于离线状态
等    级:长老
经 验 值:421
魅 力 值:176
龙    币:1231
积    分:625.7
注册日期:2002-02-06

查看车犁子个人资料   给车犁子发悄悄话   将车犁子加入好友   搜索车犁子所有发表过的文章   给车犁子发送电子邮件      

hi,everyone!my name is cherry,nice to meet you here.this is a short joke,have you heard?
Don’t imitate stiff
One of my friends told me a joke in chinese ,now I’d like to translate the joke from chinese into English. I hope it’ll bring everyone laughter.
A teacher who called peter, gave class in a school. He was annoyed by the students never paying attention to him. He visited his friend john for advise. john is a famous priest because of his attractive speeches in church. “believe me, it isn’t easy,” john said, “but I always do it very well. Because I usually prepared a good prologue for speech.” Peter begged : “how did you make a good prologue, tell me ,please.” John smiled: “relax, relax, my friend. as easy as ABC. For example, one day I was in difficult situation, I spoke to audiences, everyone ,I had spent the best time in a woman’s arm, but the woman is my mother. ” “oh,john,you really made a wonderful prologue!” peter praised. “Remember, you should entertain your students with good prologue. It’s very important.” john stressed.
The next day, when peter gave a class, he spoke loudly “everyone, I had spent the best time in a woman’s arm,” the noise gone, the students looked at him with surprise. “it’s working, it’s working!” peter thought, the gladness filled in his heart. Unfortunately, Peter must be too nervous that he forgot the continuing words, “but---but--- ,” peter stammered, “I forgot who was the woman.”

--
纵浪造化中,不喜亦不惧。应尽便须尽,无复独多虑!
2002-09-11 23:20:27   此文章已经被查看350次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: