《》显示文章详细内容: [展开] [回复] [网址] [举报] [屏蔽]
wuxincai
wuxincai目前处于离线状态
  查看wuxincai个人资料   给wuxincai发悄悄话   将wuxincai加入好友   搜索wuxincai所有发表过的文章   给wuxincai发送电子邮件      

太好了,甲骨文的如何学英语
I agree what he said on how to learn English. But here I want to say more is not on the supporting way to him. Every one has his or her idea to this. Why or does it necessarily for each of us to exhaust our time to learn English? Does that mean a beggar should also learn it? If you can find the right answer, I think you have found the way to learn English.
Requirements is the basically and most important motivation for us to learn English. If you have a clear idea then you will grasp the right direction.
The right method to learn English. It will save you a lot of time to polish and update your English more fast . Just as the author said we should pay more attention to listening, speaking , reading and writing or translating. Among which I think listening and speaking are the most important
Persistence The last but not the least is that we should learn English frequently and keep a .constant plan to improve our English semantically
I am a lawyer and learned English 20-year ago from my middle school and I restarted to learn it in the last few years . Day after day, I am becoming more and more interested in learning it and hope to find friends to learn English together.
2005-09-03 18:51:51   此文章已经被查看136次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: