等    级:长老
经 验 值:1778
魅 力 值:218
龙    币:1658
积    分:1317.6
注册日期:2002-09-29

查看ace个人资料   给ace发悄悄话   将ace加入好友   搜索ace所有发表过的文章   给ace发送电子邮件      

Very interesting idea
though i think JP economy is an isolated (insular) case which has no comparsion with US.

i agreed most points above. and it's easily to get the conclusion that US exploits/sucks all other countries' blood, thru current damn modern intl financial architecture. that's the so called US's global interest, an excuse to make sure there is enough blood for the vampire.

and another important conculsion is that ANY powerful economy community will face US's attack INEVITABLY, for the potential possibility to challenge current platform. and i'd wish this could help clear some people's mind on Sino-US relationship.

last, an interesting topic, how is the possibility/future if China and other countries to produce another 'vampire' by selling out US$ and buying in Euro$? at least could make some balance there, to foster a strong competitor & weak current 1. i think it's already in processing now, and in long term, US & US economy will sink down DEFINITELY, just like every previous powerful empire/vampire we had seen. US now trys in vain to save current financial scheme by seeding fire & enmity everywhere. this is deemed to lose, and can do nothing to change their shitty destiny.
2003-03-27 10:04:03   此文章已经被查看75次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: