《野猪乐园》显示文章详细内容: [展开] [回复] [网址] [举报] [屏蔽]
胖墩儿
胖墩儿目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:14536
魅 力 值:9289
龙    币:19892
积    分:16426.5
注册日期:2003-03-19
 
  查看胖墩儿个人资料   给胖墩儿发悄悄话   将胖墩儿加入好友   搜索胖墩儿所有发表过的文章   给胖墩儿发送电子邮件      

吃的饱饱地。我正在网上下围棋,找个面瓜解解气,呵呵
一段儿英语相声


SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布什 和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯
George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中~国的新领导人
George: Great. Let's hear it.
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中~国的新领导人
George: That's what I want to know.
布什:这就是我要知道的
Condi: That's what I'm telling you.
赖斯:这就是我要告诉你的
George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of
China?
布什:这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中~国的新领导人?
Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的
George: I mean the fellow's name.
布什:我是说那个人的名字
Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)
George: The guy in China.
布什: 那个在中~国的人
Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)
George: The new leader of China.
布什:中~国的新领导人!
Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)
George: The Chinese!
布什:那个中~国人!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
赖斯:胡(谁)领导中~国
George: Now whaddya' asking me for?
布什:啊?现在是你问我了?
Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中~国
George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
布什:我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中~国?
Condi: That's the man's name.
赖斯:就是那人的名字
George: That's whose name?
布什:就是谁(胡)的名字?
Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
China?
布什:你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中~国的领导人?
Condi: Yes sir.
赖斯:是的,长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
Middle East.
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中~国?我以为他在中东呢
Condi: That's correct.
赖斯:没错
George: Then who is in China?
布什:那么谁(胡)在中~国?
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Yassir is in China?
布什:亚瑟尔在中~国??
Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官
George: Then who is?
布什:那么谁(胡)在?
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Yassir?
布什:亚瑟尔?
Condi: No, sir
赖斯:不,长官.
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get m
e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet
he knows.
布什:听着,赖斯.我要知道中~国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长.我觉得他会知

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, thanks.
布什:不,谢谢
Condi: You want Kofi?
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
George: No.
布什:不!!
Condi: You don't want Kofi.
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a
glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
Condi: Call who?
赖斯:给谁打?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中~国的头
George: Will you stay out of China?!
布什:你能不能不提中~国了?!
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the
guy at the U.N!
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话
(Condi picks up the phone.)
(赖斯拿起电话)
Condi: Rice here
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
布什:米饭?好主意,在来点鸡蛋吧!
2003-05-25 22:20:37   此文章已经被查看132次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 



  您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:
 
用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册




版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: