钥匙扣606
钥匙扣606目前处于离线状态
等    级:居民
经 验 值:22
魅 力 值:38
龙    币:47
积    分:41.9
注册日期:2007-02-09

查看钥匙扣606个人资料   给钥匙扣606发悄悄话   将钥匙扣606加入好友   搜索钥匙扣606所有发表过的文章   给钥匙扣606发送电子邮件      

情人节] I'll always call you “SWEETHEART”, because you'll always be the dearest, most important person in the entire world

[情人节] 如果上天让我许三个愿望,一是今生今世和你在一起;二是再生再世和你在一起;三是三生三世和你不再分离。水晶之恋情人节快乐

[情人节] 昨晚的月儿显得格外小巧清亮,我真想和你一起坐上这弯弯的月亮船,永远地在深蓝的天空上翱翔,翱翔。

[情人节] 不高也不帅,老大没人爱,房子还没盖,车子也想买;对你只有爱,外加空钱袋,如果嫁给我,唯有爱似海!水晶之恋情人节快乐

[情人节] 风若停了云要怎么飞 你要走了我要怎么睡 心若破了你要怎么赔

[情人节] 爱是甜的;恋是美的;想是涩的;思是苦的;有你是彩色的;没你是黑白的;生命中不能没有你的!我深爱的你!

[情人节] I'll always call you “SWEETHEART”, because you'll always be the dearest, most important person in the entire world to me.

[情人节] You mean so much and I need you so, your love gives me the greatest joy I'll ever know. I'll take a lifetime to show how much I love you.

[情人节] Every look…every kiss…every touch… I fall in love with you all over again.

[情人节] The things you do, the joy you bring, the loveliness you show just make you special and such a joy to know!

[情人节] You are always on my mind, I miss you

[情人节] You are in my thoughts every minute of the day, in my dreams every hour of the night.

[情人节] I Love You more than “Love”

[情人节] Your kind and loving way, the thoughtful things you do and say, every gentle smile, make my life worthwhile.

[情人节] Everything's better whenever I know that you're there somewhere in my life. I Love You

[情人节] Sometimes i have trouble expressing myself, but i want you to know i love you.

[情人节] I love you for all the wonderful things you are--and for the happiness we share.

[情人节] I still haven't found anything sweeter than you!

[情人节] A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

[情人节] Love is smiling on the inside and out.

[情人节] Think of me sometimes while mountain and ocean divide us, but they never will, unless you wish it.

[情人节] Do You Really Know How Much You Mean to Me?

[情人节] Love is a moment that lasts forever...

[情人节] I was just thinking of you.

[情人节] The Moon Sees Me Missing You

[情人节] You're everything to me.

[情人节] Let's make this weekend a great one.

[情人节] Things just aren't quite as fun without you.

[情人节] Real love stories never have endings.
2007-02-09 23:13:24   此文章已经被查看595次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: