经 验 值:80712
魅 力 值:7945
龙    币:6761
积    分:38285.6
注册日期:2001-11-26

查看玄武虎个人资料   给玄武虎发悄悄话   将玄武虎加入好友   搜索玄武虎所有发表过的文章   给玄武虎发送电子邮件      

第四部
第四部 (原文)

When returned home, all the passengers become media icons. However, Jin is now with a Sun who does not know about what happened on the island, and must reconcile with her, without those experiences he had on the island. Kate is immediately brought into custody, but her charges are lessened due to the circumstances, and she has saved Boone's life in this plane crash. Claire gives birth to her baby at the end (possibly her "island" baby has died?). Months go by and those who were part of the series' events are not contacted by Dharma. They meet together and want to just let it go. Some want to try to find the Dharma Initiative. However, Dharma warned them that if they tried to find them, they would be killed.

Sawyer is killed in a "random" shooting. Jack is convinced it is Dharma behind it. Kate disobeys are parole officer and goes with Jack to confront Sun's father. There they meet Christian Shephard, supposedly from some kind of future or something. Christian explains that the Dharma Initiative has failed and was completely destroyed. Christian refuses to kill Jack and Kate and lets them go. Kate cannot return to the public because she is a fugitive. Jack has killed Sun's father as well. They retreat to an island in the Pacific and Lost ends with them sitting on a beach there.

So that's Lost for you. Just for discussion's sake, I did make up ONE fact. Try to guess what it is. And trust me, this is all from what I explained above. I have changed nothing about the facts. I left out some unimportant ones that had to do with like, production and ordering and planning stuff. But yeah, that's the most I squeezed out of the plot. And if you don't believe this, come back to this exact topic next February, and see if I'm right. I really don't care if people believe it or not, I was just so psyched when I heard this, I wanted to hear what other people thought."

第四部 (译)

——当回到家,所有的乘客都成为了媒体追捧的偶像。但是,jin跟一个完全不知道岛上发生了什么的sun在一起,并且得不依靠岛上的那些经验来顺从着她。Kate立马被带进了监管所,但是她被减刑了,并且她在飞机坠毁中还救了boone的命。(!!!我已经晕了)最后克莱尔顺利地生下了她的孩子(可能她-“岛上”的那个孩子已经死了?)。几个月之后,他们不再与达摩联系。他们聚集在一起并想让此事就此过去,还有一些人尝试着去找达摩组织。但是,达摩警告他们如果他们尝试着去寻找他们,他们将被杀死。

Sawyer死于一次“偶然的”枪击事件(果然要死完所有人!)jack确信达摩组织策划了这一事件。Kate反击了释放看守官并且跟随jack去见sun的父亲。在那里他们遇见了Christian Shephard。Christian Shephard解释了达摩计划已经失败并且完全地被摧毁了。Christian Shephard并没有杀死kate和jack而是让他们走了。Kate已经无法回到公众社会了,因为她现在是一个逃亡者。Jack最后杀了sun的父亲。他们逃到了太平洋的一个小岛上而lost结束于他们两人并肩坐在海滩上。——(看到如此结局本人吐血三升,虽然我是jk派但依然觉得怎么看怎么不舒服!)

(接下来又是废话,最后一段都是什么请相信我所说的是真的,我不会变更我所说的一切,若是不相信可以等明年2月上映后验证之类的,与剧情无关就不翻译了)

--
该用户签名已经被关闭
2007-07-19 14:11:16   此文章已经被查看119次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: