《野猪乐园》显示文章详细内容: [展开] [回复] [网址] [举报] [屏蔽]
真皮按摩木沙发
真皮按摩木沙发目前处于离线状态
  查看真皮按摩木沙发个人资料   给真皮按摩木沙发发悄悄话   将真皮按摩木沙发加入好友   搜索真皮按摩木沙发所有发表过的文章   给真皮按摩木沙发发送电子邮件      

YESTERDAY ONCE MORE
When I was young 当我小的时候
I'd listen to the radio 我聆听收音机
Waitin' for my favorite songs 等待着心爱的歌曲
When they played I'd sing along 合着旋律清唱
It made me smile. 笑容满面
Those were such happy times 那是多么幸福的时光
And not so long ago 并不遥远
How I wondered where they'd gone 可我却不知道它们到哪去了
But they're back again 但它们又回来了
Just like a long lost friend 像久无音信的朋友
All the songs I loved so well. 所有我那么爱过的歌曲
Every Sha-la-la-la 每一个Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一个Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines 依然闪亮
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 他们开始唱的
That they're startin' to sing's 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling
So fine. 如此悦耳
When they get to the part 当他们唱到
Where he's breakin' her heart 他让她伤心的那一段
It can really make me cry 真的让我哭泣
Just like before 像从前一样
It's yesterday once more. 昔日又重来
Lookin' back on how it was 回首过去的
In years gone by 那些时光
And the good times that I had 我曾有过的欢乐
Makes today seem rather sad 使今天更加伤感
So much has changed. 太多的改变
It was songs of love that 只有那些跟着唱过的
I would sing to then 旧情歌
And I'd memorize each word 我还记得每一个字
Those old melodies 那些旧旋律
Still sound so good to me 仍然那么动听
As they melt the years away. 可以把岁月融化
Every Sha-la-la-la 每一个Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一个Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines 依然闪亮
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 他们开始唱的
That they're startin' to sing's 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling
So fine. 如此悦耳
All my best memories 所有我最美好的回忆
Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮现眼前
Some can even make me cry. 有些甚至让我泪流满面
Just like before 就像从前一样
It's yesterday once more. 昔日又重来
2007-07-20 21:16:40   此文章已经被查看83次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 



  您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:
 
用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册




版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: