等    级:正式居民
经 验 值:258
魅 力 值:174
龙    币:920
积    分:466.2
注册日期:2003-09-11

查看敦煌飞天个人资料   给敦煌飞天发悄悄话   将敦煌飞天加入好友   搜索敦煌飞天所有发表过的文章   给敦煌飞天发送电子邮件      

Don't Cry For Me Argentina
It won't be easy, you'll think it strange,When I try to explain how I feel,That I still need your love after all I've done,You won't believe me,All you will see is a girl you once knew,Although she's dressed up to the nines,At sixes and sevens with you;I had to let it happen, I had to change,Could'nt stay all my life down at heel,Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun,So I chose freedom,Running around trying ev'rything new,But nothing impressed me at all,I never expected it to。(Don't cry for me Argentina,The truth is I never left you,All through my wild days ,my mad existence,I kept my promise,Don't keep your distance。)
And as for fortune, and as for fame,I never invited them in,Though it seemed to the world,They were all I desired,They are illusions,They're not the solutions they promised to be,The answer was here all the time,I love you and hope you love me。Don't cry for me Argentina。(Don't cry for me Argentina,The truth is I never left you,All through my wild days ,my mad existence,I kept my promise,Don't keep your distance。)
Have I said too much ? There's nothing more,I can think of to say to you,But all you have to do is look at me,To know that every word is true。

--
有一把伞撑了很久,雨停了也不肯收;
有一束花闻了很久,枯萎了也不肯丢;
有一种朋友希望能做到永久,即使青丝变白发也能在心底深深保留!
2003-09-12 10:48:37   此文章已经被查看99次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: