《野猪乐园》显示文章详细内容: [展开] [回复] [网址] [举报] [屏蔽]
张耀耀
张耀耀目前处于离线状态
  查看张耀耀个人资料   给张耀耀发悄悄话   将张耀耀加入好友   搜索张耀耀所有发表过的文章   给张耀耀发送电子邮件      

我最喜欢的歌曲:永恒经典Guns N Roses -November Rain 十一月的雨

放大欣赏
我最喜欢的歌曲,歌曲旋律动人,歌词感人,mv情节扣人心弦,多种音乐形式并包,尤其是吉他手slash拿着吉他走出教堂那一段solo独奏,美轮美奂啊!
When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained   当我凝视你的眼睛,我能看见你隐藏的爱恋   But darlin' when I hold you' don't you know I feel the same   但是亲爱的,当我抱着你,你难道不能感觉到同样的思念   'Cause nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change   这世界上不存在永恒,我们知道任何一颗心都有可能改变   And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain   就像阴冷的十一月的雨中之烛那样飘摇   We've been through this such a long long time   我们一起度过的日子这么长   Just tryin' to kill the pain' oh yeah   就这样尝试着去抹杀困难吧 噢   But lovers always come and lovers always go   但是情人总是这样来了又去,去了又来   An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today   没有人知道今天谁将离开   walking away   走向远方   If we could take the time to lay it on the line   如果我们可以腾出时间静静地想一想   Icould rest my head' just kowin' that you were mine   我可以放松我的思绪 放心确信你是我的   All mine   就是我的   So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain   如果你想来爱我 那么亲爱的 请别犹豫   Or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rain   或许我们就能结束那阴冷的十一月的雨   Do you need some time' on your own   难道你不想要你自己的时间   Do you need some time' all alone   难道你不想要你单独的空间   Everybody needs some time on their own   人人都需要让自己静静   Don't you know you need some time' all alone   就是你现在需要的单独思考   I know it's hard to keep an open heart   我知道你难以维持一个敞开的心扉   When even friends seem out to harm you   当亲近的朋友都与你孤立   But if you could heal a broken heart   但是如果你可以医治一颗破碎的心   Wouldn't time be out to charm you   美妙的时光等你陶醉   Sometimes I need some time' on my own   有时候我需要自己的时间   Sometimes I need some time' all alone   有时候我需要独立的空间   Everybody needs some time on their own   人人都需要让自己静静   Don't you know you need some time' all alone   就是你现在需要的单独思考   And when your fears subside and shadows still remain   当你的恐惧消逝 那还存在阴影   I know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame   我知道你可以爱我只要那无可遣责   So never mind the darkness' we still can find a way   所以请不要惧怕黑暗 我们仍可前行   'Cause nothin' lasts forever even cold November rain   因为这世上没有永恒 即使是那阴冷的十一月的雨   Don't ya think that you need somebody   你难道不期待着某一个人   Don't ya think that you need someone   你难道不期待着有一个人   Everybody needs somebody   人人都需要爱   You' re ot the noly one   你也不绝除外   You're not the only one   你也绝不除外   Don't ya think that you need somebody   你难道不期待着某一个人   Don't ya think that you need someone   你难道不期待着有一个人   Everybody needs somebody   人人都需要爱   You're not the only one   你也绝不除外   Don't ya think that you need somebody   你难道不期待着某一个人   Don't ya think that you need someone   你难道不期待着有一个人   Everybody needs somebody   人人都需要爱
2010-06-21 18:57:28   此文章已经被查看941次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: