牵蜗牛去散步
牵蜗牛去散步目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:6160
魅 力 值:284
龙    币:7062
积    分:4724.6
注册日期:2007-05-12

查看牵蜗牛去散步个人资料   给牵蜗牛去散步发悄悄话   将牵蜗牛去散步加入好友   搜索牵蜗牛去散步所有发表过的文章   给牵蜗牛去散步发送电子邮件      

日本在拳击上也中枪了,这次运动会好像是种族岐视很严重
【图为日本的清水聪(左)在男子56公斤级拳击比赛中输给阿塞拜疆(苏联共和国之一)的马格姆德-阿卜杜哈米多后愤怒大吼,即使五次击倒了他的对手。比赛结果在周四的申诉中被推翻了。】

LONDON—Whilewe’re looking for themes here during the first week of London 2012,we move our eyes away from the competition and into the stands.

当我们在2012伦敦奥运会的第一周寻找比赛亮点时,我们将目光从赛场上转移到了看台。

At first, it was the Empty Olympics. Now it’s the Angry Olympics.

最初,奥运看台上空空的。而现在,看台上是愤怒的观众。

On Wednesday evening, a hailstorm ofboos rained down in two venues, only one night after the crowd attempted tojeer four pairs of realpolitik-ing badminton players off the Wembley court.

周三晚上,暴风雨般的嘘声在两个场地倾盆而下,这仅仅在人们用嘲笑声从温布利体育馆赶走了四对打假球的羽毛球运动员的后一晚。

At the multi-platform ExCel venue,crowds jeered the judges after what sounds like same ol’, same ol’ for Olympic boxing.

在多平台的伦敦EXCEL会展中心,人们对裁判发出了听起来像“喔矣”的嘲笑声,和奥运拳击的“奥运”一样的声音。

Japanese bantamweight Satoshi Shimizuknocked down his Azerbaijani opponent five times during a three-round fight.Magomed Abdulhamidov repeatedly had to peel himself off the mat, and was givenlong moments to recuperate.

日本轻量级拳击运动员清水聪,在三轮比赛中,击倒了阿塞拜疆的对手五次,马格姆德-阿卜杜哈米多不断从垫子上爬起来,并得到了很长的恢复时间。

By the end of the match, Abdulhamidovwas just barely vertical. And yet judges saw fit to award the fight to him.

在比赛最后,马格姆德只能勉强站起来。但即便如此,裁判还是认为应该判他获胜。

Even the neophyte crowds at this thingknow a TKO when they see one. They reacted with taunting as the winner washelped out of the ring and half-carried back to the staging area. He was toobeat up to speak afterward.

即使是对拳击外行的观众,在看到技术性击倒的时候都会知道。观众对此反应激烈,在获胜者被扶着走出拳击圈、被半扛回了休息区的时候,观众发出了嘘声。赛后,他被打得根本说不出话。

“He fell down so many times,” Shimizu said post-fight.“Why didn’t I win? I don’t understand.”

“他倒下太多次了。”清水聪在赛后说,“为什么我没有赢?我不理解。”

After filing a $500 appeal (the IOCwould get their hands in the pockets of a kangaroo), justice was done. Thefight was awarded to Shimizuon Thursday morning on the basis that it should have been stopped in the finalround. Shimizuadvances to the quarterfinals, where he’s sure to be the new local favourite.

在提出申诉并交纳了500美金申诉费后(国际奥委会将把他们的手伸向袋鼠的口袋,获得申诉费),判决才得到公正对待。周四早上,因为在最后一轮比赛应该终止,这场比赛改判为清水聪获胜。清水聪进入了四分之一决赛,他肯定会成为当地人喜爱的新宠。

The referee faces a disciplinaryhearing. His Olympic party starts now.

那场比赛的裁判面临惩戒听证会。他的奥运派对现!在!开!始!

Over in Cardiff, it was a much older grudge workingitself out on the soccer pitch.

在加的夫(英国港市),足球场上发生的是由先前的积怨引发的。

The Great Britain team was locked in a do-or-die match with one ofthe world’s best sides, Uruguay.

英国队面临一场孤注一掷的比赛,对手是世界上最厉害的队伍之一,乌拉圭。

One of the over-age players on thatSouth American team is Luis Suarez, a notorious troublemaker who plays for Liverpool of the Premier League.

这支来自南美的队伍中一名老球员是路易斯苏亚雷斯,他是恶名远扬的英超利物浦球队的爱制造麻烦的球员。

Earlier this year, Suarez wassanctioned for racially abusing Manchester United’s Patrice Evra, who is black.

今年早些时候,苏亚雷斯因为在人种问题上辱骂曼联的黑人球员帕特里斯·埃弗拉,而受到制裁。

Fan antipathy to Suarez deepened when,in a subsequent match, Suarez refused to shake Evra’s hand in the pre-gameintroductions.

在后来的比赛中,苏亚雷斯拒绝在赛前与埃弗拉握手,粉丝们对他的厌恶更加深了。

And in Cardiff,playing for Liverpool probably didn’t help hiscause much.

这次在加的夫,为利物浦踢球可能也没对他的事业起到多少帮助。

Suarez was booed during the Uruguayannational anthems — a real rarity at this competition, but a sad, regularfeature during international football matches.

在播放乌拉圭国歌的时候,苏亚雷斯遭到观众嘘声——在这次比赛中真的非常罕见,但却是在国际足球比赛中可悲的、惯常的特点。

He was then steadily whistled andjeered every time he touched the ball. Uruguay lost the match 1-0 anddespite being fancied in the pre-tournament betting, are now heading home.

接着,每当他接到球,都会被口哨声和讥笑声奚落。乌拉圭以0-1输了比赛,现在要打道回国了,虽然这是在赛前的下注就料想到的。

Once it was done, Suarez exploded.

比赛一结束,苏亚雷斯就爆炸了。

“I think they jeer me and boo mebecause they are afraid of facing a player like me,” he said. “They fear me,but that doesn’t affect me. I’m just hurt because we lost and are going home. “

“我觉得他们嘲笑我、嘘我是因为他们害怕面对我这样的球员。”他说,“他们恐惧我,但那影响不了我。我只是因为我们输了要回国而难过。”

Suarez characterized the fan reactionas a “total lack of respect.”

苏亚雷斯将观众的翻译形容为“完全没有尊重”。

Given that this is a guy who taunted acolleague about the colour of his skin and then refused to accept the victim’soffer of conciliation, that’s a bit rich.

考虑到这个人嘲笑同事的肤色,然后还拒绝接受受害者和解的提议,这真有点荒谬了。

Going forward, competitors should feelwarned.

接下来,运动员们应该得到警示了。

Outside the venues, in the OlympicVillage, it’s all warm welcomes and big smiles.

在场馆外,奥运村里,都是温暖的问候和大大的微笑。

But if you cross these people, theywill turn on you.

但如果你激怒了这些人,他们就会转而针对你。

--
2012-08-03 19:46:26   此文章已经被查看876次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: