龙    币:1348
积    分:851.8
注册日期:2011-01-05

查看乐享读书会个人资料   给乐享读书会发悄悄话   将乐享读书会加入好友   搜索乐享读书会所有发表过的文章   给乐享读书会发送电子邮件      

爱因斯坦的宗教观点
少年, 他相信犹太教
在其早期阶段,他承认“泛神论”(斯宾诺莎)
在其后期阶段, 他拒绝了被称为 "无神论者","泛神论者"
然后他相信.....who studied the universe to understand the mind of its Creator.一个研究宇宙以了解它的创造者的头脑的人。

爱因斯坦: "I'm not an atheist, and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations."
爱因斯坦: “我不是一个无神论者,我不认为我可以叫自己是一个泛神论。我们像一个小孩进入一个充满了许多语言的书籍的巨大的图书馆。这小孩子知道肯定有人写了那些 书。但并不知道如何写的, 并不理解他们书写的语言。这小孩模模糊糊地猜疑一个书籍安排的神秘顺序, 但不知道它是什么。在我看来,这就是即使最聪明的人对神的态度。我们看到宇宙的奇妙安排和遵守一定的规律,但只能模模糊糊地认识这些规律。我们有限的头脑 意识移动星群的神秘力量."

Einstein did not believe in a personal God. Einstein recognized the remarkable design and order of the cosmos, but could not reconcile those characteristics with the evil and suffering he found in human existence. In developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that the equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. He didn't like the idea of a beginning, because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he added a cosmological constant to the equation to attempt to get rid of the beginning. Later, he said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life. Of course, the results of Edwin Hubble confirmed that the universe was expanding and had a beginning. So, Einstein became a believer in an impersonal creator God.
爱 因斯坦不相信个人上帝。爱因斯坦认识到宇宙的卓越设计和秩序,但无法调和这些特征与他发现在人类存在的邪恶和苦难。在发展相对论过程中,爱因斯坦意识到相 对论导致的结论是"宇宙有一个开端"。 他不喜欢一个开端的想法,因为他觉得这就不得不得出结论:宇宙是由上帝创造的。所以,他在方程式中添加了宇宙常数 以试图摆脱宇宙有一个开端的结论。后来, 他说这是他一生中最严重的错误之一。当然还有埃德温哈勃的结果证实,宇宙在不断膨胀,以及有一个开端。因此,爱因斯坦成为一个非人格化的造物主上帝的信 徒。
-------------------------
爱因斯坦相信造物主.

爱因斯坦说........"有人说没有神. 但真正使我感到愤怒的是,他们引用我支持这种看法".

--
God is love!
2013-11-28 12:41:30   此文章已经被查看359次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: