《单身男女》显示文章详细内容: [展开] [回复] [网址] [举报] [屏蔽]
顽皮小妖~笨笨
顽皮小妖~笨笨目前处于离线状态
  查看顽皮小妖~笨笨个人资料   给顽皮小妖~笨笨发悄悄话   将顽皮小妖~笨笨加入好友   搜索顽皮小妖~笨笨所有发表过的文章   给顽皮小妖~笨笨发送电子邮件      

嘿嘿,来看看吧~~~~~~~~~~
How do you think about the current love story happening in universities and collleges? Do you still hold the view that we can still find our true lover here?

In my opinon, a pure love has gone .Many factors has been added when we are looking for a lover, eg,Family background ,his or her future prospect.Our incentives are also changing.Some seek for a girlfriend or boyfriend jiust because it is a fashion.Even worse,some hold a irresponsible attitude towards love. Seeing this ,I am really disappointed .

So,what is your ideas ?

i believe there is, but the difference is that this kind of love may not last as long as before. Maybe it just exists at that moment, or in that period. This is not the excuse. Before i also think love should be longevous, should go throgh the whole life. Now, i am still hoping that happen to me, but i am not very critical about the changes. I can accept that. Sometimes, love doest mean u have to be together, make him or her happier also shows ur love. 

I think someone holds a wrong opinion that longevous love is true love. love is something that makes you excited ,your life unforgettable . i fell in love with a girl . though we will never be together , i am so grateful that she has given me love.

尽量看看 会提高你的英文。
2005-01-10 12:01:55   此文章已经被查看68次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: