等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:5528
魅 力 值:5558
龙    币:78091
积    分:28417.5
注册日期:2004-03-25

查看依依个人资料   给依依发悄悄话   将依依加入好友   搜索依依所有发表过的文章   给依依发送电子邮件      

阿版请看,别见笑,不知行不行?
Electronic Dictionaries or Traditional Paper Ones?(电子词典与传统词典你选哪一个)
Some students like to use electronic dictionaries in their study of English, other traditional
paper dictionaries are more advantageous. Discus the advantaged and disadvantaged of each and explain.
Which one you prefer to use?

Electronic Dictionaries vs Traditional Paper Dictionaries
When you need dictionaries to find the meaning of a word, electronic dictionaries or traditional paper one, which one do you like? As far as I am concerned, I prefer electronic dictionaries.
Firstly, they are easy to carry. Compared with the paper dictionaries, they are small and portable. When you are out and meet some words whose meaning you must find, the electronic dictionary is your best choice. Secondly, it is quicker to look up a word in electronic dictionaries than traditional one. You input the word you want to find, and what you need appeared immediately.
Though electronic dictionaries have above advantages, at the same time, they have disadvantages. They don’t provide uses of words in detail, for an English-Chinese electronic dictionary, they just give the Chinese meaning of words. How to use the word correctly? When you have this need, you must resort to the traditional paper dictionaries.
As the technology is advancing and these disadvantages of electronic dictionaries will be killed, so electronic dictionaries are my favorite choice.

2、 Women in modern society.
(1) Role of women in modern society.
(2) Prejudices and discrimination against women.
(3) My comment.
Women in modern society
Women are playing important roles in modern society. They appear in many aspects of the society. You will not forget the role they played as nurses and doctors when the SARS is predominant. More people are saved from the dying line. They also enact their role in many other walks.
The prejudices against women don’t exist in many countries now. They are free to do what they prefer as their right. They are deprived of election right long ago and now they obtain that right again. They have the same right as men. So the phenomena have improved greatly.
As far as I am concerned, I think, all people are equal. Women should share the same right as men. They can enter into the political and economic region or other region if they like. All people should play an important role for the advancing of the society no matter you are women or men.
2004-12-16 12:01:24   此文章已经被查看128次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: