经 验 值:5528
魅 力 值:5558
龙    币:78091
积    分:28417.5
注册日期:2004-03-25

查看依依个人资料   给依依发悄悄话   将依依加入好友   搜索依依所有发表过的文章   给依依发送电子邮件      

ronaldo进来
NO.1
I'm glad having received your email, and welcome you to China.

I'm pleased to discuss the other co-operation issues with you, but unfortunately, I'll go outside of Beijing on business, and will be back on 3rd, April. Do you still stay in Beijing then?

As for our co-operation, I have the following suggestions as your references. That is, you invest to construct a development team, I can preside to organize and develop, you know, I have many useful experiences on development. Therefore, we can design and develop something according to Chinese situation in order to be avoid of some translation problems.

If any more questions, please feel free to call my cell phone:

NO.2
Receiving you email is very glad, welcome to China. I am willing to discuss other cooperation way with you, but It happens that I will go outside several days later. I will be back in Beijing on 3rd April and I don’t know whether or not you are still in Beijing.

I have the following advises about the cooperation for you: you invest and build a development team. I am in charge of organizing development because I have so good professional and developmental experience that we can avoid some translation problems and design the development according to the real situation of our country.

(此文由依依在2006-03-24 15:23:27编辑过)
2006-03-23 14:21:16   此文章已经被查看282次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: