Englishteacher
Englishteacher目前处于离线状态
等    级:居民
经 验 值:23
魅 力 值:25
龙    币:25
积    分:29.2
注册日期:2008-12-24

查看Englishteacher个人资料   给Englishteacher发悄悄话   将Englishteacher加入好友   搜索Englishteacher所有发表过的文章   给Englishteacher发送电子邮件      

ENGLISH, ENGLISH TEACHER OPENING CLASSES
I have lived around the world, in many places and in many cultures. I lived the in the USA for five years and understand, know and have a lot of experience of their accents. During my stay there I was continually complimented upon my English. These non-english people not only admired my English but also expressed the great desire to speak as I do. English-English as opposed to British-English is a highly respected and prestigious form of the language, it is the Mothertongue of all forms of English. If you desire to speak fluently, eloquently, with class and style and to hold an audience by your words then English-English is required. English-English is taught in elite and high quality schools, Public Speaking Institutions and in by private elocution teachers.
It is a worthy goal to strive for!

English is not just a manner of communication it is a form of thought that is unique in the world and, like China, has influenced so much.

I will be withdrawing my offer to teach within a few weeks if there is no further interest from this community. I placed this advertisment here to offer a service and to try to contribute to the community within which I live. I also hope to earn a fair and reasonable income from it. If you are interested you need to contact me as soon before I fll my time with other appointments and become unavailable to you.

Sincerely

Dr. CS Lawrence
Mobile 15010482422
email

Vocab. Key:

elocution
/ellkyoosh’n/
• noun 1 the skill of clear and expressive speech, especially of distinct pronunciation and articulation. 2 a particular style of speaking.
— DERIVATIVES elocutionist noun.
— ORIGIN Latin, from eloqui ‘speak out’.

--
English Teacher
2009-01-29 09:54:25   此文章已经被查看1117次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: