等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:6084
魅 力 值:230
龙    币:9945
积    分:5532.1
注册日期:2002-12-17

查看x_win个人资料   给x_win发悄悄话   将x_win加入好友   搜索x_win所有发表过的文章   给x_win发送电子邮件      

假装翻译了一下,凑合着看吧
Xu San Duo: meaningful is a good living, good living is a meaningful thing to do.

Shi Jin: better today than yesterday, and this is hope.

WU Zhe: sense of balance, sense of balance!

Ma Xiaoshuai: Do not think that I did not even to seven days, seven no longer even on the bones!

Yuan Lang: Do not not done the things that no significance.

LI Meng: glorious is the dull, arduous is that long.

561: Labyrinth of the time there were assertive.

Commander Gao: time is the issue of overlapping issues.

Maradona: Do you now Hun Rizi, carefully mixing the future of your days.

Jueqing main Hang Bai Tiejun: honest, I doing creed is not Haosi Lai alive, live only combat effectiveness.

Cheng Cai: the army, the poor, really poor. Now consider, in addition to team, his comrades in arms, insisted that the final span may also left no fewer than ...

Old Head: think of and access to the middle there are two words that have to do.

Seven steel company: do not abandon, do not give up!

Gaocheng: I like monkeys, all day in front of the sun is always bustling, but also that their upward every day!

Xu San Duo: the success of that time, people will feel that the vertigo, I halo the day of the unbeatable, mentors I could not get the victory in the high bar, high bar, I only get under the Langbei. The results so I think that people can not say before the vertigo and the Ku Chu, and this is the success of taste it.

Leader Shi: more than three ah, your own mind on the open tweed, a one, can be beautiful.

Commander Gao: Mingming is a strong man, born a bear-like!

Leader Shi: people always points, but also the more points the farther, Xian Buzhao face, seen or touched, you want to grasp the heart Rao liver, but also Our long ah, a growing, the ability越来Is, to see who advanced when imagine, one day you will find, from the south to the Haibei days is a Taitui the distance.

Commander Gao: time is the issue of overlapping issues.

Bedding requirements: Zhengzhengqiqi, the Quartet-lateral 1.80, flies fly boost Picha! Mosquito-boost slipping!

Cheng Cai: the head from a young age I had a great ideal, it is glorious to join the Chinese People's Liberation Army. Ah to Yao Xiang year, long march war, three major campaigns, Nanchang City of the first spark ignited, burning the whole of China. At that time, I think, if one day I can wear the sacred uniform, took over the Gangqiang predecessors, it is an honour to how the thing ah! Defend the homeland, to defend the people and Cheng Cai a Baiwanxiongshi in, like a dazzling crystal small water droplets, which Mans Mans into the sea! Heads of the report, the answer is ready!

Shi Jin: better today than yesterday, and this is hope.

Xu San Duo cried at the squad leader, I did not want to be top-notch, when the top-notch too tired and I want to do fools, fools are not afraid of people go, fools do not feel sad.

WU Zhe: either I had Toutai to your home. Xu over 3: An Jia has not ended. Columbia, and so I want you marry, or marry, and so I, there is a quota.

Trainer: I took more than 1,000 of the soldiers, I believe a soldier, Youqingyouyi the soldiers. You have more than three Xu Qing Yi ah!

Company Commander: He do a trivial matter for each, like the same life-saving straw grasp, one day I saw, Hao Jiahuo, he has to take is that I look up to the towering trees of the.

Yuan Lang: You are a very Anfen the soldiers, a less anxiety, the soldiers endure loneliness. A lot of people every day in anxiety, fear not get, Pa Jimo, I do not like the anxiety of people.
2008-05-29 15:29:44   此文章已经被查看256次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: