henrener
henrener目前处于离线状态
等    级:长老
经 验 值:73
魅 力 值:95
龙    币:1987
积    分:672.8
注册日期:2008-01-03

查看henrener个人资料   给henrener发悄悄话   将henrener加入好友   搜索henrener所有发表过的文章   给henrener发送电子邮件      

想帮观里孕妈们代购美国的美赞臣DHA,有需要的联系我吧,18911599325
注意哦,这个DHA是给怀孕和哺乳期妈妈吃的。我自己也在吃这个DHA,每天一粒.
我因为不吃药方孕妇维生素,现在自己吃的普通孕妇维生素没有含DHA, 所以觉得有必要另外加DHA,我选的是:

Enfamil Expecta Lipil DHA Supplement for Pregnant & Nursing Moms

因为这个是Enfamil家出的(要买奶粉的妈妈对Enfamil这个牌子很熟悉吧,这是最主要的婴儿奶粉的生产厂家),我比较信得过。

本人购买链接:在drugstore购买
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=150808&catid=26967

在美国,到目前为止,只有美国美赞臣公司生产的Enfamil Expecta DHA全美唯一经美国药监局、美国妇科及儿科协会检验认可的、专门供怀孕、哺乳妈妈服用的DHA产品。也是美国妇科医生及儿科唯一,并一致推荐服用的孕妇营养补充产品。

以前医生推荐多吃深海鱼来补充DHA,但是现在由于海洋里水银污染,深海鱼身体里面的水银超标,医生不再推荐孕妇吃海鱼。美赞臣的DHA脑黄金不是从鱼身体里提炼出来的,所以不存在水银污染的问题。

因为宝宝的大脑在2岁左右发育完成,DHA需要从怀孕期一直补到宝宝2岁,这之后再补就没有意义了。

【商品名称】美赞臣Enfamil孕妇哺乳妈妈用DHA宝宝脑黄金!

【商品品牌】Enfamil

【商品产地】美国

【商品规格】30粒/盒 每粒含DHA200mg

下面是官方网站的介绍

May support your baby's brain and eye development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DHA is especially important to your baby during pregnancy and your baby's first year. Help give him the DHA he needs, and that your diet may lack, with Expecta LIPIL:

A non-fish source of DHA, an important omega-3 fatty acid
DHA supports babies' brain and eye development*
Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
Each capsule supplies 200 mg DHA, complementing most prenatal vitamins
Naturally mercury-free
Ask your doctor before taking any supplement

来自美国用户的评价:

Great Investment!!
ByLil Big Momma fromMagnolia, DEon4/2/2009
Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Comments aboutEnfamil Expecta Lipil DHA Supplement:

I used this product during my entire pregnancy with my now 5 year old. As early as 5 months old, we realized how alert and smart he was. He is now in the gifted child program in Kindergarten and excelling quickly. He is reading independently, writing independently, and doing math problems. I truly believe this product helped with his brain development during pregnancy. It could be a coincidence, I don't know?

Definately worth it
ByMilly fromBronx NYon3/18/2009
Bottom Line:

I remember using this product on my first trimester and I felt so energized but soon after I stopped because I couldn't afford it, I began to use a different brand and I felt terribly weak and sleepy. I'm not sure if it has something to do with expecta having a little more or my prenatals aren't really all that great. Mind you, it was hospital prescribed...sigh.

After lots of research... I choose this
Bymommamia fromUSAon12/19/2008
Pros:
High Quality
Cons:
Expensive
Bottom Line:

I put a lot of time into researching Omega supplements and I have choosen to use this one while I am pregnant (hopefully, will be in a couple of months). I choose this one because the omegas (DHA) comes from non-fish sources (aka: algae). This is important because of the mercury warnings in some fish and fish products. So even if you don't choose this one be sure to choose one that either comes from non-fish sources or comes from a manufacturer that preforms "molecular distillation" on their supplements. Don't just use any fish oil tablet. Also, recommended omega dosage during pregnancy is 300mg and this only provides 200mg in one tablet so I am actually going to take 2 tablets daily when I am pregnant. It is very expensive (that is why I am using another supplement until I am actually pregnant), but worth it for the short time that you are actually pregnant. Note: this is just my opinion from the research that I have read and I am not a Dr.. So talk to your Dr. about this ... Hope this helps

GREAT PRODUCT!
Byabk25fromConcord, NCon8/10/2008
Pros:
High Quality
Cons:
Expensive
Bottom Line:

I used this during pregnancy and while nursing. It is suppossed to give the extra DHA/ARA needed during pregnancy, and when using it I felt so much better! I could tell a difference, when I would forget, I'd feel more tired/sluggish, and just ill! I think our bodies lack DHA when pregnant because so much goes to the baby. It just seemed like I was happier and more clear-headed when taking this! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Our daughter is also very bright and ahead- not sure if thats due to this but its worth it to try!

2010-01-22 17:39:34   此文章已经被查看738次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: