经 验 值:67
魅 力 值:69
龙    币:105
积    分:92.8
注册日期:2002-02-17

查看流星花园个人资料   给流星花园发悄悄话   将流星花园加入好友   搜索流星花园所有发表过的文章   给流星花园发送电子邮件      

一篇好玩的文章,看过来
Why I Fired My Secretary...
Last month was my 45th birthday, and I wasn't feeling too well that morning anyway.

I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say Happy Birthday, and probably have a present for me. However, she didn't even say Good Morning, let alone any Happy Birthday, I thought, well, that's wives for you. The children will remember.

The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word either. When I went to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet said, Good Morning Boss, Happy Birthday. And I felt a little better, at least someone had remembered my birthday.

I worked until noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said: “You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, why not let's go for lunch, just you and me.” In my heart, I was obviously delighted and that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go.

We went for lunch. We didn't go to our usual lunching place. We went out into the country side, to a little private place. We had two martinis and enjoyed our lunch together tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, “You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?” I said: “No, I guess not”. She said: “Let's go to my apartment”.

After arriving at her apartment she said: ”Boss, if you don't mind, excuse me for a while as I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable.” “Sure!” I replied excitedly.

She went into the bedroom and came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, my children singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY with dozens of our other close friends…

And I was there sitting on the bed with nothing on except my socks
2002-02-19 11:16:23   此文章已经被查看101次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: