sindycui
sindycui目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:6845
魅 力 值:803
龙    币:3708
积    分:4251.9
注册日期:2004-12-26

查看sindycui个人资料   给sindycui发悄悄话   将sindycui加入好友   搜索sindycui所有发表过的文章   给sindycui发送电子邮件      

偶的英文日志,请大家给指导指导语法或者表达方面的问题。。。。谢了先!
Yesterday,Hubby called and told me he had to work overtime .oh,My plan! It's pretty bad....I was so upset that I didn't want to do anything,even the exercice which I do every monday after work . I hope the traffic would be heavy enough to make me miss the aerobic class. but,to my disserpointed , it's 30 minutes earlier when I got to the gymnanium ...........after the class.. I felt very comfable and It seemed I was a little happy .The exercice did its work. it's right that doing some exerciese would do us good,not only in health but also in spirit.
there was nothing to eat in the kitchen except one bow of chicken soup,tomatoes,cole,noodles and some leftovers.What could I cook for dinner?only chicken soup or tomatoes fried rice? finally,considering the balance of nutritiion,I cooked chicken soup noodle added cole.it tasted much difference of the the noodle cooked with chicken soup and with the water. it's the first time I cooked noodles so delicious! I was so full. After the terrific meal, I forgot those things which made me upset.
I found the workout and delicious food could help us forget the unhappy things and make us feel better.and to me, so does shopping.haha.......
2007-11-27 13:37:35   此文章已经被查看445次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: