mytrue
mytrue目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:3919
魅 力 值:1276
龙    币:9971
积    分:5196.9
注册日期:2002-12-05

查看mytrue个人资料   给mytrue发悄悄话   将mytrue加入好友   搜索mytrue所有发表过的文章   给mytrue发送电子邮件      

Try to translate a little from one letter of the book and hope you can enjoy it like me
My dearist,
I am missing you so much all the time, my baby. The sea is whispering around me and she is singing the song we song together. I feel you are with me even I could smell yours like the beautiful flower. But all that bringing me now is pain and most of my life is gone I feel with you.

I am in pain and it's a big pain. When I am alone I always call you. I saw you stand in the port in my dream yesterday night. Your hair was flying with the wind. I was walking to you and held you to my breast. All my life is for the time--with you and let you back to my breast. Calm to me and I was drunk.
I touched your face softly when you closed your eyes in my hands. Your skin were so soft below my hard hands. What I wanted to do is to love you and embrace you. My baby, give me all your love and I could get it from you only.
My tear was out my eyes and I couldn't breathe. Oh sweety, I know you'd go now and that's the time.I could feel your sadness and my lonely.

Sorry I cant give you an exact translation.What I translated above is the part of the first message found in the battle.

--

与朋友同在一片蓝天下
2002-12-17 17:34:08   此文章已经被查看154次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: