魅 力 值:450
龙    币:1455
积    分:1170.3
注册日期:2007-01-25

查看逍遥虫个人资料   给逍遥虫发悄悄话   将逍遥虫加入好友   搜索逍遥虫所有发表过的文章   给逍遥虫发送电子邮件      

天空一声巨响!80后雷娘横空出世!
首都北京西城人士  毕业于北京某某学院

以下是她在myspace写的一篇日志:

First of all I earned money by myself, I’m a writter, incidentally I’m a colum writter for fashion/music/lifestyle magazines.By profession my degree is Fashion Marketing and Management. Don’t suppose every young girls living well life is because of the rich men or parents.Don’t message me asking about this!

Ok, everything about me, if you want to read below.
  I play the piano since 6 years old, i did ballet dance since 8 and I play the clarinet in the Jinfan Orchestra when I was 9 years old. Very appreciate my parents always support me and send me to the good education schools since I was very little. The best memory for me is in the U.S.A. when I was 15, with the end of childhood, this short time really influence me a lots about western cultures, but Beijing is my hometown, whatever you love or hate there, I can’t living without home.
  I’m not a model, not as tall as a model or as profession as a model. Maybe sometimes you have see me walking on the runway of fashion shows,full pages of magazines, and maybe you have see my photos at several art exhibitions. Don’t feel unfair, don’t be jealous haters, well, you will see that my photo is print on the stone and show on "Dior & Chinese artists" exhibiton this year :)

大致意思:

首先,我靠自己养活自己,我是一个作家,为时尚、音乐、生活杂志写文章的那种!我学的专业是时尚市场营销和管理。不要认为每个女孩过好的生活都是因为有钱人或家长!也别发信息跟我说这些!

我从六岁开始弹钢琴等等等等。我最美好的记忆是在美国的生活,那时候我15岁。这些西方文化深深地影响了我,但是北京是我的家,不管你喜欢与否,我不能没有这个价。

我不是一个模特,也许你有时能在街上或杂志上看见我的照片,别觉得不公平,别嫉妒。

2009-06-12 08:04:32   此文章已经被查看395次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: