小池塘里的小鱼
小池塘里的小鱼目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:736
魅 力 值:131
龙    币:5800
积    分:2099.9
注册日期:2004-10-27

查看小池塘里的小鱼个人资料   给小池塘里的小鱼发悄悄话   将小池塘里的小鱼加入好友   搜索小池塘里的小鱼所有发表过的文章   给小池塘里的小鱼发送电子邮件      

童年追忆(二)
We were living a small bungalow house with a small yard,the way to outside was very narrow,there was no much clearance for one person passing.Every time my father came back from farm,my mother needed to help him carrying our cart into yard,for the path was too narrow,it must turn the cart around 90 degree to carry it into:).Speak of our house,it built by government after the 1976 earthquake,almost all houses were destroyed by the calamity.
At my 5 years old,we began to build our own new house, with a big yard,it would took one almost one hour to sweep it:).After the house building completed and before we moved into,it provided accommodation for a bee-keeper,at last he returned us some bottle of honey,that was my first time to taste such delicious pure honey!and also i got a lamp from the bee-keeper,it could adjust the flame by twist a knob,in that time it should be called one of our advanced furnisher!
To be appended...
2009-09-01 17:35:50   此文章已经被查看181次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: