经 验 值:2734
魅 力 值:475
龙    币:7055
积    分:3447.6
注册日期:2008-11-14

查看北京小新个人资料   给北京小新发悄悄话   将北京小新加入好友   搜索北京小新所有发表过的文章   给北京小新发送电子邮件      

Bells Of Freedom
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyMDI1NjI0.html
Bells of freedom (自由的钟声)   I have walked all alone   独自一人漫步   On these streets I call home   走在这些我称为家的街区   Streets of hope Streets of fear   希望的街道 恐惧的街道   Through the sidewalk cracks time disappears   时间透过人行道上的裂缝悄悄流逝   I was lost, on my knees   我已输掉,双膝跪下   On the eve of defeat   在那失败的前夜   As I choked back the tears   当我拼命忍住泪水   There's a silent scream no one could hear   只有那没人能听到的无声呐喊   So far away from everything you know is true   离那些你知道是真理的东西如此遥远   Something inside that makes you do what you got to do   那深埋内心的某些东西让你去做你应该做的事情   Ring the bells Ring them loud   敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们   Let them ring here and now   让他们立即鸣响   Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom   就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸   When your world's crashing down   当你的世界正在崩溃   Like you're lost every round   就像你在每个回合都输掉了比赛   Stand your ground   坚守你的信念   And ring the Bells of Freedom   敲响那自由之钟   Up the steps of the church Through the fields and the dirt   穿过那尘土之地踏上教堂的台阶   In the dark I have seen   在黑暗中我看到   That the sun still shines for the one who believes   太阳依然照耀那些有信仰的人们   So far away   如此遥远   So full of doubt and needing proof   满是疑惑不解   Just close your eyes and hear the sounds inside of you   就闭上眼睛听你内心的声音   Ring the bells Ring them loud   敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们   Let them ring here and now   让他们立即鸣响   Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom   就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸   When your world's crashing down   当你的世界正在崩溃   Like you're lost every round   就像你在每个回合都输掉了比赛   Stand your ground   坚守你的信念   And ring the Bells of Freedom   敲响那自由之钟   Ring the bells Ring them loud   敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们   Let them ring here and now   让他们立即鸣响   Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom   就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸   Yeah!   是的!   When your world's crashing down   当你的世界正在崩溃   Like you're lost every round   就像你在每个回合都输掉了比赛   Stand your ground   坚守你的信念   And ring the Bells of Freedom   敲响那自由之钟   Ring the bells Ring them loud   敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们   Let them ring here and now   让他们立即鸣响   Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom   就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸

--
2010-06-04 09:39:38   此文章已经被查看235次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: