等    级:高级居民
经 验 值:553
魅 力 值:123
龙    币:1041
积    分:595
注册日期:2003-09-25

查看lixm个人资料   给lixm发悄悄话   将lixm加入好友   搜索lixm所有发表过的文章   给lixm发送电子邮件      

万能的观网啊,哪个英语好的帮我改改这个剧本,就旁白和王后的词儿,今天晚上就得背,老师明天检查。
不要大改动,就把句子捋顺了就行,初一孩子自己弄的剧本,有些词是直接用翻译软件翻的。刚刚才收到剧本,今天就得背熟,求哪位英语好的把旁白和老王后的词改改就行,谢谢啊!
Snow White

旁白;A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much;winter with snow like feathers fell from the sky, a beautiful queen sitting by the window sew clothes.
皇后;the outside snow is really huge... I hope to have a daughter, T The skin is as white as snow, The hair is as black as the wooden frame 国王;I wish our daughter can be like you beautiful......
皇后;if I had such a daughter, and called her take what name?
国王;so beautiful snow...... Called Snow White...
皇后;Snow White...
旁白;soon, if the queen had a beautiful little girl, name call Snow White. But, after a few years, the queen died of illness, the king married new queen.

……

旁白;At that time, little the host of the house back
……..
白雪: excuse me, someone? Lovely room! All things are so delicate, it and the king about! Such a beautiful house must be good people live, I am here to have a rest.
旁白: it's getting dark, short people after a day's work, go home.
矮人A: good hard dwarf today, but very fruitful......
……..
矮人ABDEFG: so...
旁白;At this time, the princess woke up.
白雪: where is this? Oh, yes, this is the forest small house. Oh, who are you?
!!!!!
旁白: at this time, in the king's palace.
新皇后: mirror, mirror, I ask you, who is the most beautiful woman in the world?
……..
新皇后: bad, I forget the name of the hunter, the damn name so long!
旁白: it seems this name really useful long.
新皇后: hum, it seems that this will I personally!
旁白: in the forest in small house, short people go out to work at the left, Snow White is home to study doing housework.
白雪: do the housework is really hard ah, from morning till now have more than three hours, and I couldn't even a table has not wipe the...
…….
矮人 ABDEFG: dead? !!!!! Snow White is dead?
旁白When the dwarf saw Snow White dies, they cry sa
王子: where is this? It seems like we lost?
王子: very good, the Snow White princess, you wake up, will you marry me, and to the palace to live?
白雪: like, I would like to!!!!!
小矮人门欢呼
旁白: this is it, the prince and princess lived a happy life.......... And that the salt of the earth stepmother queen...... As she thought he killed the Snow White princess and overjoyed, laugh too face, now, I'm afraid the deformation of the world's most ugly person is her...... This is called roost it.

『声明:以上内容为本站网友《lixm》原创,转载需征得原作者同意并注明转载自www.hlgnet.com』
2011-06-16 20:04:18   此文章已经被查看1388次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: