龙    币:12492
积    分:18592.2
注册日期:2009-12-14

查看私房烤牛肉个人资料   给私房烤牛肉发悄悄话   将私房烤牛肉加入好友   搜索私房烤牛肉所有发表过的文章   给私房烤牛肉发送电子邮件      

掏钱买帮助,关于WIFI, IT请进
我的烧烤炉用的温度控制器,请深圳公司开发的,带WIFI功能, 但是软件设计的非常不好,没有IT知识的普通用户不会用。
以下是一个自称计算机专家的客户给的建议,谁能帮助翻译一下,或解释一下什么意思。
如果你能帮助做出来,我可以付费。 QQ:100056719

I believe that to be successful in America and Europe your web enabled product could be a much more interesting product if you allow your customers to write their own applications to control the pid controller from Android or apple phone . To do this I suggest you talk to the technical person behind the web server in your controller and ask that they include a restful API (all web developer should know what this means). A restful API will allow your customers to create their own Android, apple or windows applications very easily.
This its also true in China, Weibo uses rest API to allow for other companies in China to connect to their blog. 该网址不再展示
I believe this is why they are successful with partners and customers in China. This is also true of USA websites such as twitter.
I propose that you consider along your developer to add something called REST to your product, that way many of the problems I have seen people talk about in some forum posts will go away and you will have a very unique product because foreigners can directly write programs to your product.
The apis could be something like this:
GET Temp/all this should return the names of all probes and their current temperatures as well as their target temperatures if set (zero for not set or not connected)
GET Temp/name This returns the temperature of a probe with the name given as there argument ( same return as above but error 400 if wrong name is given)
GET History/name This should return the last temperature readings from the named probe, one value per minute. A history of up to 1,000 values can be returnees (this should not be a problem since this amount of data should fit in less than 10kb memory)
POST Probe/name. This sets the the target temperature of there named probe.
For authentication I suggest simple web auth over ssl works. This is how consumer products like h3c and Linksys does authentication. Simple and works. You should set an initial login name such as administrator and password administrator.
I think this is very easy for your engineer to add and your customers will live it. App decided and yourself can put app into apple and Android app store to make money. Good for All !
If you build this then I can easily write powerful applications for monitoring the BBQ over the internet using wifi and software in smartphone which are very easy to develop.
If you research my name you will find that I am a well known engineer and I have over 30 patents for software and hardware.
2012-06-30 14:31:16   此文章已经被查看381次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: