alice007
alice007目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:23406
魅 力 值:2060
龙    币:11875
积    分:13954.9
注册日期:2004-12-18

查看alice007个人资料   给alice007发悄悄话   将alice007加入好友   搜索alice007所有发表过的文章   给alice007发送电子邮件      

PU就是二层皮,你自己看吧,我搜索的答案
PU leather, aka Bycast Leather, is Reconstituted Leather (small leather scraps) or Bonded Leather that is layered with thick Polyurethane to give it a sheen like real leather. The image of such a process that comes to my mind is like gluing scraps of wood together and pack it really tight to look & feel like real wood.

Since it is synthetic material, it doesn't last as long as real leather. However, for a handbag, I personally think it is ok to use. For shoes, I wouldn't recommend it though, as shoes tend to wear out faster and Polyurethane is not a breathable material like leather.

As for sheep skin....well, within the accessories industry (bags, belts, shoes, planners, etc), they classify any animal skin (cow, calf, lamb, sheep, even pig) as "leather."

Here's a link that explains the different grades of leather:
该网址不再展示…

For handbags, it really depends on what type of look & feel you want and how much you can afford to spend. Just because certain designer brands label certain products as Sheep Skin does not necessarily warrant charging consumers an arm-and-leg price. After you read that link, go to different stores, from Wilson's Leather to expensive designer brands, close your eyes and feel with your hand the various textures of each grade you come across. Don't let the trendy colors and glossy coating fool you into paying too high of a price, as they do often use glaze to give lower-grade leather a smooth, lotion-y type of false softness. That's why I am personally wary of ordering handbags online.

Hope this helps in your decisions for future purchases.

--
Piss on your fucking rules!I am not a little kid.
2013-11-14 13:50:02   此文章已经被查看355次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: