夏姬目前处于离线状态
等    级:资深长老
经 验 值:156940
魅 力 值:1703
龙    币:54322
积    分:79924.1
注册日期:2010-12-23

查看夏姬个人资料   给夏姬发悄悄话   将夏姬加入好友   搜索夏姬所有发表过的文章   给夏姬发送电子邮件      

And now we are going to be tested. We are going to step up, all of us. It’s time for boldness for there are so much to do. And this is certain. I promise you we will be judged, you and I, by how we’ll resolve this cascading crisis of our era. Will we rise to the occasions of the question? Will we master this rare and difficult hour? Will we meet our obligations and pass along a new and better world to our children? I believe we must. I’m sure you do as well. I believe we will. And when we do, we’ll write the next great chapter, in the history of the United States of America, the American story, a story that might sound something like a song that means a lot to me. It’s called American Anthem. There is one verse that stands out at least for me. It goes like this: The work and prayer of a century has brought us to this day. What shall be out legacy? What will our children say? Let me know in my heart when my days are through. America, America, I gave my best to you. Let’s add, let us add out own work and prayers to the unfolding story of our great nation. If we do this, then when our days are through our children and our children’s children will say of us: They gave their best. They did their duty. They healed the broken land.

2021-01-25 12:32:40   此文章已经被查看37次   
 相关文章: [回复]  [顶端] 

您必须登录论坛才可以发表文章:

用户名:   密码:   记住密码:    (忘记密码 注册

版权所有 回龙观社区网 经营许可证编号:京B2-20201639 昌公网安备1101140035号

举报电话:010-86468600-5 举报邮箱: